Drask new internals

Vargh

After playing with one for a few rounds, i found drask really fun, the problem is you need to do a lot of stupid work and even get science help if you want to use the racial of healing with cold internals.

My idea is giving drask a unique internal tanks (Like vox and plasmamemes have) who can support chemicals inside, so you can inject the tank with Frost Oil or Cryostylane to cold the O2 inside so you can actually get those nice heals.

Maybe we could add some cool mechanics when drask need to stay to certain low body temperature, so they actually need cold internals from time to time to survive, you can also eat ice from the bar or drink vendors to keep you cold. The only problem i found is the fact you could be cold enough to heal yourself with cryoxodane inside you, but maybe there's a code fix for that. I really enjoy drask but they need some good love to feel unique.

Sorry for shitty grammar.

Edited by Vargh

On 2017-06-19 at 8:07 PM, Vargh said:

After playing with one for a few rounds, i found drask really fun, the problem is you need to do a lot of stupid work and even get science help if you want to use the racial of healing with cold internals.

My idea is giving drask a unique internal tanks (Like vox and plasmamemes have) who can support chemicals inside, so you can inject the tank with Frost Oil or Cryostylane to cold the O2 inside so you can actually get those nice heals.

Maybe we could add some cool mechanics when drask need to stay to certain low body temperature, so they actually need cold internals from time to time to survive, you can also eat ice from the bar or drink vendors to keep you cold. The only problem i found is the fact you could be cold enough to heal yourself with cryoxodane inside you, but maybe there's a code fix for that. I really enjoy drask but they need some good love to feel unique.

Sorry for shitty grammar.

You're bothering the wrong department is the big thing, here.

If you want supercooled O2, the atmospherics department's default setup allows for cooling O2 and it takes all of maybe five minutes.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use