Self-Ghetto surgery, worst suggestion y/y?

Midaychi

Simply put, if you're buckled to a chair and next to a table or rollerbed or surgery table, you should be able to perform surgery on your limbs if you have at least one working arm/hand. Make the procedure give pain and have downsides/penalties if you pass out while doing it. That way you can really only do it when hyped up on tramadol/paracetamol, and you can only do it to your arms/legs/hands/feet.

I suppose maybe make some chemical recipe you can cook up from soft drinks/ hot drink vendors/food vendors and/or cigarette machines to make a ghetto painkiller that has severe side effects, but would let you do this ghetto surgery in a pinch.

Also, am I missing something or are there no ghetto splints? Cable coils and rods should work!

It's mostly for antags who'd be killed going to medbay or at least couldn't trust the medical team once they go under anaesthesia.

Ie Wizards, Nuke Ops, Vox Raiders, confirmed changelings/vampires/traitors/Cultists.

Hype yourself up with ghetto painkillers/alcohol and go at your broken hand with a glass shard and a screwdriver or whatnot.

That'd be neat though; how come alcohol doesn't dull agony-damage?

Well you would have to be drunk to dull the pain , and considering how short drunkness is in this game... I don't know how much it would help.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use