Medical assistance

Cyba

Nerds.

Anyways, thought up an idea so i figured I'd post here where it might be seen by more. Basically a "ERT" style thing, but instead of armed men or clowns its cripples and the dying. Like a ship nearby was attacked and the survivors were rushed to the station for medical attention. Could even spice it up by hiding a tator or pirate in the mix, or throwing in a virus when its slow.

I dunno, medical has long periods of boring sometimes, so I thought why not try and spice it up. I mean you could also request shipments of crops/chems from the station as well to stimulate the bontanist and chemist.

afaik ERTs are made up of ghosts and others removed from the game. I think of it more as a chance for people to get back into the game. Maybe have them assigned jobs/roles before they arrived, or have them leave on the shuttle. I dunno, was an idea.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use