Dishwashers

Cabret

Always enjoy playing a Chef or Bartender. However, I wondered if Dishwashers could be implemented easily. You have glasses that you can wipe with a damp rag as a bartender, but it's only for roleplay purposes. The glasses themselves don't ever get dirty. It'd be cool if after someone used the glass and gave it back to you it would be a "Dirty Glass" and you'd have to clean it. Whether that be with a "Dishwasher" or just some soap, or the damp rag. 

Same thing with being a Chef. If someone ate off a plate and handed it back to you. It could be a "Dirty Plate" and you'd have to clean it in the sink or with soap. Or put it in a Dishwasher. If you reused the dirty plate again maybe that person get's sick. 

I know this is probably hard to implement, but I figured I'd see what others think about an idea like this. 

Cleaning dishes could be the way that the chef makes money, it eats the plates and in return the chef gets money, like how we have the science department.

59 minutes ago, R1f73r said:

Cleaning dishes could be the way that the chef makes money, it eats the plates and in return the chef gets money, like how we have the science department.

Whatever way works. I just like the idea of doing something with dishes that involve cleaning them. Even for the Bartender. I do see the money point because with the dishes most of the time you have enough in the vendor you'll have plenty throughout the round. If it's easier to program just putting dirty dishes in a machine and printing out points or a clean dish so be it. 

Also adding a sound would be nice. I love playing a coroner every now and then just to hear the Autopsy and Photocopier scanners. The sound of sweet sweet victory. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use