blessedtuna admin complaint

Coldflame

i no longer have any interest in actually attemping to contest bans due to how frequently i recieve them for reasons similair to this, but i feel that this ban speaks for itself as unreasonable. rather than go into detail with my reasoning and a lot of fluff, i'll just explain the situation and let you draw your own conclusions.

in short, i was being critical of the existing lore and attempting to have a civil discussion regarding it

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

i was then banned from both the server and the discord for 'baiting' with zero discussion. the admins deleted all my messages from said discord conversation presumably in an attempt to erase context from the conversation.

/shrug

• Thanks 2
  • Salt 3

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/20/2018 at 11:37 PM, Coldflame said:

i no longer have any interest in actually attemping to contest bans due to how frequently i recieve them for reasons similair to this, but i feel that this ban speaks for itself as unreasonable. rather than go into detail with my reasoning and a lot of fluff, i'll just explain the situation and let you draw your own conclusions

This ban was placed after discussion with multiple other admins. This will happen if you continue to act in the way you got banned for in the past. 

in short, i was being critical of the existing lore and attempting to have a civil discussion regarding it

With comments like "youre on the lore team lmao" I don't see this as civil, but instead trying to shitstir and bait. Talking about genocide and Islam not being canon comes across as trying to troll, not have a civil discussion.

i was then banned from both the server and the discord for 'baiting' with zero discussion.

As mentioned previously, this was discussed by multiple admins, who were all confident this was not done with an honest intent to criticise the lore, but instead stir up emotions about a sensitive topic (Genocide) and criticize the people who work on the lore, presumably because of your grudge against the server staff.  There has been multiple discussion with you in the past about how to discuss things without being snarky and trolly. 

the admins deleted all my messages from said discord conversation presumably in an attempt to erase context from the conversation.

You presume incorrectly. It's a standard option when a discord ban is placed to delete the past 24 hours of messages. This was left selected by mistake, not as an attempt to erase context. Your other messages prior to that remained. Even so, you were able to provide the context here in these screenshots. 

As there is no actual complaint beyond "this ban speaks for itself", this complaint can be considered resolved. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use