Silence whenever he wishes

ShadowYukisa

Admin Key: ZomgPonies

Complaint:

I would like to point out a few things, one is that ZomgPonies muted me of everything, (OOC, IC, LOOC, and even Adminhelp) which saddens me of why they should do such thing? Secondly, In my perspective, they sees it at as an insult? To me, I was joking about the coding and stuff that they do and their response before muting me 'I would like to see silence' in OOC, done. Muted. Everything.

(If this is useful) I was clueless in IC, seeking help. Unable to communicate with fellow players and crew. But was kidnapped shortly, can't even scream for help through IC (You cannot talk in IC (Muted) I fell down, paralyze on the floor when he was just one tile away, so it couldn't have been paralyze pen nor even a message of being stabbed by one) the radio comms and was killed through genetics radiation and turned into a monkey by a character called 'D.A.R.K.N.E.S.S', I have no idea if this was on his objective nor even if this was an admin abuse to get rid of me from IC, (Caused I joined later round, so I think you can't get an objective like that) which the character continues to abuse my body that is now a monkey, dead and silent. Out of the game, which I had to wait to see if it was correct, but sadly, no.

You were snarky and complaining about every coding feature that was being discussed over OOC. After having spent 14 hours straight coding for this game, I have a very short temper for that sort of thing. Mutes last until the end of the round. On second thought, I should have just tempbanned you for a couple of hours.

I can confirm it was not done by the admin to get rid of you IC.

We have a few mute buttons, and the muting IC appears to be unintentional.

Muting snarkyness is possibly the least severe thing here. I have no problems with the staff muting a player to increase the quality of OOC chat. I prefer it over muting all of OOC.

If you want to give feedback on the code - I suggest the suggestions/bug reports forum. Constructive criticism is appreciated, whining is not.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use