Admin complaint : Necaladun

Spaceship2212

Hi Miki,

Sorry to hear about your ban. I feel you do not understand the reason as to why you were banned so allow me to explain.

When viewing this servers rules, pay particular attention to the highlighted line:

1. Maintain a friendly and welcoming environment:

Hate speech, bigoted language, discrimination or harassment will not be tolerated at all and may at admins discretion be considered grounds for immediate banning.

OOC Profanity should be kept to a minimum and must be stopped if directed to do so by a member of staff, or if it appears that it is upsetting other players.

Some people are going to be new to the game. If you teach them and make them feel welcome, then you’ll still have other people to game with down the line.

Terms like faggot, nigger, and the variations on them, are neither acceptable IC or OOC.

This does not apply to discrimination against non-existent species. Discrimination against non-existent species (or humans as a whole) is an IC matter.

Whilst the behavior of the Nymph is reprehensible, your response is equally as bad. This server takes a hard line against anyone that uses racist language or homophobic slurs. This is part of why you were banned. The other is as Regens has highlighted. Your response to being held up for your actions was disrespectful in itself. This below just further proves the point:

What? If you're that stupid, yes it was a fucking joke. I wasn't trying to "hurt" the person emotionally. He threw me a paper that said "your a fagot" so I said " No, you're the faggot. ". I was permabanned for that. 10/10

If you feel the ban is unjust please submit an appeal using the standard format. As it stands Necaladun has followed the admin SoP and is not out of line or abusing his rights to perma ban you for your actions.

Regards,

Soc.

Purple bananas.

As I said before, I was NOT trying to insult or offend anyone. I understand Nec was "just doing his job". It doesn't make sense permabanning someone because, when someone insulted him, he just told him the same insult, but directed at the first guy. Anyway, even if I try to, you know, post an unban appeal, I probably won't get accepted.

As it was, I was going to just warn you. Your request to be permabanned I followed with stating I was just going to warn you. You repeated your desire to be banned. I complied.

I fail to see the problem here?

Sorry, let me be more clear. I thought my response was obvious, but perhaps in reply to a complaint - even if completely lacking in respect, honesty, or proper context - I should have been more straightforwrd.

My response there was sarcastic.

Due to your attitude towards me when warned - which I should not have to do for something already clearly stated in the rules - I decided it was not worth the time engaging in a series of PMs to explain to you rules that are already clear, and decided to ban you as you're clearly not respectful of the rules, nor the staff.

Hope that clears things up for you.

My sig says it all.

This complaint is baseless, you REQUESTED twice to be banned.

Open an apologetic unban requests if you want to get unbanned.