Admin Complain: Spacemanspark

Aslan4468

This complaint is over quite a minor incident, but I am making it due to my belief that I am being treated unfairly.

Admin(s) Key: Spacemanspark
Your ckey (Byond username): Aslan4468
Your Discord name (if applicable): Rioz#7554

Date(s) of incident (GMT preferred): 1/30/2019 10:40-10:50pm GMT

Nature of complaint: Misconduct
(Select all that apply: EG - clarification required, misapplication of rules, misconduct, abuse of powers, feedback, other)

Brief description (tl;dr here. Just the critical elements): I believe that Spacemanspark refused to help me with a minor situation due to his dislike for me, due to arguments with them in the past.

Full description of events: A new round had started, but I didn't realize because the bot hadn't given me a notification for the server restarting, or I had just missed it. Either way, I hit observe thinking it was the end of the round because the join game button was available and it turns out it was two minutes into a new round because I hadn't looked at the clock. Upon ahelping wishing to be returned to the lobby for the minor mistake, Spark denied me because of the potential use of metainformation and that the feature is only used for a very good reason, (I personally believe correcting a simple misclick keeping a person from playing a crew member role until the next round is a perfectly viable reason to use this admin feature) which I believe to be an excuse to just say no to me, due to his dislike toward me. Someone who wished to use metainformation could easily become a cyborg, or maintenance drone and use it to their advantage. This kept me from playing a crew member role until the next round which I really dislike, since I simply wanted to be returned to the lobby so I could place as a normal crew member and have fun doing one of the jobs available. Other admins would have happily returned me to my knowledge, and I believe he refused to do so just because of our past issues. Thank you for your time.

unknown.png

Edit: Post has been moved to the correct location. Thank you.

Edited by Aslan4468
Spelling
  • Salt 2

Admins are under no obligation to send observers back into the round, and players are not entitled to be sent back to the lobby, nor must admins change their mind because you asked them to do so three times. 

Refusing to do so is not misconduct. Even if you ask the admin four times, they are under no obligation to send you back to the lobby.

Complaint resolved. 

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use