Admin Complaint: Shockpoint

Coul

Admin(s) Key:Shockpoint
Your ckey (Byond username):Coul42
Your Discord name (if applicable):Coul#3188

Date(s) of incident (GMT preferred): May 19th, 11:50 GMT

Nature of complaint: abuse of powers

Brief description (tl;dr here. Just the critical elements): I was just going about my business when the devil incarinate decided to announce that he had sour patch flavoured ice cream and to make mattered worse he announced that he would not be sharing.

Full description of events: I, professional tide extraordinaire Patrick Sloan was doing his usual routine before I was interrupted by a loud rumble from the gods. One that would strike fear into the hearts of all the good and cause all those who are corrupted to immediately go SSD. The madman announced his possession of the great cream of ice. It's flavour hunted by many the legends say it has the properties of cooling the temperature of anyone who's overheated. such a holy relic must be shared... BUT NAY! The heretic has decided to keep the powerful relic to himself! I even decided to adminhelp it and convince him.. my family has been struck by a slightly uncomfortable heat and this caused them quite a large amount of despair. I begged him. Please sir, my family requires this to feel healthy. BUT NAY! once again the heretic has denied me and my family even a small quarter of the power that this relic held, with my head held low and my spirit defeated I decided to search other means to acquire just a small portion of this relic. It is much too great to be kept to one being. 

• angryeyes 1
  • clown 1
  • honk 1
  • explodyparrot 1

I could give you a loan of my soul but I don't know about the whole thing.. there's something very SOUR about this deal, i'm sure we can PATCH it up with a little negotiation.. KIDS...

• Abydos locked this topic