Admin complaint - Meow19

Preacher488

Admin(s) Key: Meow19
Your ckey (Byond username): Preacher488

Date(s) of incident (GMT preferred): 6/3/2024 8:13am GMT 1:13AM PST

ROUND ID: 40555

Nature of complaint: Misapplication of rules, clarification required
(Select all that apply: EG - clarification required, misapplication of rules, misconduct, abuse of powers, feedback, other)
Links to all relevant ban appeals for any bans related to this complaint:

Brief description (tl;dr here. Just the critical elements): A security guard came up to me without saying anything, I hopped in the garbage disposal and he chased me into the cargo bay where I was stun batoned and handcuffed without being detained first.

Full description of events: Rurik Varlim violated Rule 6 of code blue security SOP "6. Security Officers may randomly search crewmembers, but are not allowed to apply any degree of force unless said crewmember acts overtly hostile. Crew who refuse to be searched may be stunned and cuffed for the search;" Never was I told I was being searched. I also did not resist in any overtly hostile way. While I was being detained I said "I was never detained" the officer replied "Correct" and then I said "that is an unlawful arrest" I was met with the response "very" Upon reporting this to an admin I was met with "even if they did break SOP I wouldn't mind" so I said "so I can beat people with batons whenever I want if theres an antag on station?" and then I was told yes he can because its a medium roleplay server...? The officer had confiscated my Egun which I legally had as an explorer, which is like if I searched HOS and took his laser gun or an engineers multitool because Egun isn't listed on the list of contraband on space law "If the item is part of someone's assigned duties they are permitted to carry it.". The admin then refused to explain their decision further leaving me very confused hence this complaint. 

• 2 weeks later...

Can you respond any fucking slower? Yall are internet janitors I literally see you guys on the game 24/7 why is it against the rules to multi account if I can’t even get a damn response on the forums 😂😂

• Salt 3

Hi there - considering your posts calling us all fags and your ban evasion, we can safely say you're not going to be welcome on this server ever again. 

• Thanks 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use