Posted (edited)

Admin(s) Key: FunnyMan3595
Your ckey (Byond username): Abkhaz
Your Discord name (if applicable): esnat9589

Date(s) of incident (GMT preferred):2024-06-03 09:04:50

ROUND ID:Round 40556

Nature of complaint: feedback, other

Links to all relevant ban appeals for any bans related to this complaint:

Brief description (tl;dr here. Just the critical elements): Banned for doing things that are IC issue

Full description of events: Hey all, i just want to say before i begin that this admin complaint doesnt really aim towards punishing the admin, but just to get the ban lifted since i dont know how to make a proper ban appeal according to the reason i got banned for.

Here is the full ban reason: As a non-antagonist assistant during red alert, shoved an officer into a wall repeatedly, broke into R&D, stole tools from Robotics, and destroyed a medbot. You've been given a strong warning before about being a nuisance to security when they have real antagonists to deal with. Take some time to reflect on your behavior and the rules.

Now lets get straight into each of these reasons.

First of all, it was round start, me and 2 other players (one of them was a secoff) were just playing around and shoving eachother(all during green alert) It was fun and stuff until traitor with powerfist appeared and started killing the secoff, i was caught in the battle too and got injured. Soon the secoff dnr'ed, and i took the baton that was left just incase. I was still hanging out with other assistant and as i remember it was still green even though an officer was killed, later after the events anomaly was announced somewhere in research, so me and other assistant went to take a look whats up. And a scientist let us in so we can watch the anomaly. After that we were trapped inside sci with nobody to open doors for us. So i decided just to break the window and let us free. And lastly about the medibot and stealing stuff from robo, i dont really know whats so bad at taking tools from mechbay which is literally all access for everyone, and i accidentally missclicked on medibot which one punched him to death, my bad.

So i dont really understand why i was supposed to be banned for such minor crimes that didint break any rule, which are all IC issues, if i ever plan to do anything severe that i know will get me in trouble i always ahelp, but that round i didint really do much that deserved a full ban. And also i dont know why the admin decided to lie in the ban reason that i was shoving officer during RED alert, which is not true. I obviously dont have any problems with the admin, he is a cool dude and he always responds to my ahelps whenever i was making them.

Anyways thats all 😺 🤝 🤠

Edited by Abkhaz
made it more detailed about sci part

You were warned in the last month regarding going too hard greytiding as a non-antag by another admin, considering that and the fact that you've racked up bans and notes at a rate of 2-3 every month the ban was justified. While the shoving of the security officer can be chalked up to a joke between IC friends the breaking yourself out of RnD to breaking into robotics and stealing tools starts to push you into the greytiding realm. The reason of breaking yourself out of RnD cause no one can let you out doesn't work, you have additional tools at your disposal to either get someone from science to let you out without destroying objects or could've gotten the AI to let you out. As for destroying the medibot, you attacked it twice with a baton not punching it once out of a misclick: [2024-06-03T08:52:43] ATTACK: Abkhaz/(Omar Werner)(170,123,2) against INVALID/(Medibot)(170,124,2): Attacked with telescopic baton (HARM) (BRUTE). This complaint is without merit.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use