Name Review Request

Byond Key: Nancyandthetabithas

IC Name for Review: Volxuqzixzaoo*xuquumzixqr Quumquumxuqxu-uuzixzaoo!

Race: Skrell

Is this a Mime or Clown Job Name? No

Reason/Backstory: Was asked to do this by Xenni as the name is quite long. I created this name from the existing randomised names for Skrells. I simply created a long name as the wiki says that Skrell names "consist of a long string of alternating vowels and consonants with the surname typically incorporated into the main body of the given name". There is no backstory for this character's name. I am most likely going to change it to something shorter anyways.

Hello there, I'm assuming this is asking what a reasonable or acceptable name length is rather than the name itself being reviewed as in the end of your request for review stating you are most likely going to change it to be shorter. In the past the heads have ruled that super long single named characters are too much and that general idea of keeping names reasonable would apply to first and last names as well. In the previous review another player submitted regarding their long name it was determined that anything over 26 characters is far too much for even a single name, your name is about 50 characters long which is way too much for a name so you'll need to shorten it to a reasonable length for both first and last.

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use