Name Review

Legitsiret

Byond Key: Legitsiret

IC Name for Review: "C A B B A G E"

Race: Diona

Is this a Mime or Clown Job Name? No

Reason/Backstory: I tried "Cabbage" but it wasn't memorable or had any personality behind it. I feel C A B B A G E will give the first impression i aim for: a silly plant. Question: If "C A B B A G E" isn't allowed could I possibly get away with just "CABBAGE" with all caps? Thank you for your time.

-A cabbage

Normally we want people to have a good and in depth roleplay based reason for having names that aren't typical to a species like for an example a vox with a typically human name, that said C A B B A G E is not only strange looking but it also tends to look bad in game. Having CABBAGE in all caps is quite weird as well since it looks simply like a typo rather than someone's actual name, names should line up with a believable sounding/looking name for what a massive company in the future would hire as an employee. You'll have to find another name or way to express uniqueness to your character.

• 4 weeks later...

no further responses for a few weeks, going to be filling this as resolved.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use