Ambassadors

MarkvA

So I've been thinking about some interesting jobs that could benefit the server, and then remembered the half-finished ambassador jobs that are currently "purchasable" in the Karma Shop. Now I was wondering, how can we make the ambassador job more than just a "shell' for roleplaying with no real value to the crew. Is there a way they can actually have a proper impact on the station?

So shoot away with suggestions I'd say! I might spend some time myself implementing the job if we get far enough, and perhaps we might even end up with a nice new job players can play.

My first suggestion: Combine the separate ambassador jobs for every race into a single ambassador job (so you don't have to spend about 250+ karma to unlock them all), and then have your actual job assigned based on the race. So if you're a slime with ambassador set in your preferences, you'll be the slime ambassador.

That seems like the best way to do them really. Having so many differnt ones would also massively worsen the current issue of "half the crew is non-essential personal but there are no engies or sec!"

And it would free up plenty of mapping room too. On a mapping basis, I hate the embassys.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use