Name Review - TrungoBungo

TrungoBungo

Byond Key: TrungoBungo

IC Name for Review: Licks The Floor

Race: Unathi

Is this a Mime or Clown Job Name? No

Reason/Backstory: Licks The Floor is purely an RP character, I main a vox, but when I want to have a slower more talkative experience, I switch over to Licks The Floor. His job is always janitor, and he is always laying face down (using direction lock) and wagging his tail. Many people have already interacted with him, I believe he gave more chuckles/memories then any bad ones that could be thought of. Overall he might have a more LRP name, but he acts very HRP.

TLDR - He's a HRP unathi with LRP naming purely for janitor bit.

hello there, the name is pretty iffy as the name itself is aimed directly towards a joke/meme and rather unserious for someone working aboard a research station in the far future. There's been a few logs I can pull up where you have emoted licking the floor or discussing having licked the dirty floor cause "it has unique flavours" multiple times in a single shift. It's quite a jarring thing that feels better suited for servers that are much more memey in that regard than on paradise.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use