Benjaminfallout Name Review

Benjaminfallout

Byond Key: Benjaminfallout

IC Name for Review: PTL-303 Page

Race: Mainly IPC but has been used for human, slime person, and unathi

Is this a Mime or Clown Job Name?: No

Reason/Backstory: Way back when they introduced Lavaland I as Pretzel (PTL-303 Page) used the magic mirror ruin (pride?) to change my characters species. I for a long stretch of time played them as a human and slime using this as a lore thing with a one off round as a vox or drask here and there. As of what I recall being a year and a half ago I did so mid round to become a unathi in attempts to make one of pages unathi friends that was mad at her stop being mad at her. For years I've said IC that I had used the mirror from the ruin when asked and added that info to my character's medical records when Drakeven started asking everyone to fill out character records.

I also have very vague memories of moving my brain to a monkey then using something in xenobio to make me a slime person as page. This would be 6ish years ago when I started playing as them.

Unfortunately "PTL-303 page"  is the name connect to my two fluff items so while I would be happy giving them a race accurate name when playing them (much like Sizzle does as I've been informed)  I'm kind of stuck with it. I've made this post at the request of Coolrune206 and provide the conversation we had with his permission.
Screenshot2024-07-22225045.png.3b60810ef7119efce9edafbd5aed3391.png

• 2 weeks later...

Heya, I will handle your name review.

The consensus on your name review is that you must pick one species and stick to it. You can keep your current name if you continue to play as Unathi; however, we do not want you to swap species constantly, as this is something we wouldn't consider reasonable and will create unnecessary confusion.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

No answer for +7 days, I will move this name review to the resolved section, feel free to contact us if you have any questions about this name review.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use