Admin(s) Key: Vanilorx
Your ckey (Byond username): IndiJosh
Your Discord name (if applicable): JoshFace

Date(s) of incident (GMT preferred): 8/7/24 4:47am

ROUND ID: 41356

Nature of complaint:
misapplication of rules

Brief description (tl;dr here. Just the critical elements):

Vanilorx reached out to me after killing and debraining my antag target. After failing to provide me with a specific rule I broke, he supplied rule 0.

Full description of events:

Here is the chat in its entirety. I would consider this only a minor complaint for misapplication of rules. My target was Erudita Of Messier. If that is Vanilorx, I can understand being upset for being killed and debrained, but this, in my opinion, is not the appropriate action.

Vanilorx: can I talk to you about what you debrained euridita despite only needing to kill them once?

IndiJosh: They saw me

Vanilorx: thats too far for getting rid of a witness

IndiJosh: I used what I had available. What other options did I have?

IndiJosh: I would have liked to have done it incognito, but the opportunity arised.

Vanilorx: flee? hide your identiry?

IndiJosh: Is what I did against the rules?

Vanilorx: yes it is

IndiJosh: Can you please help me find the specific rule?

Vanilorx: rule 0

IndiJosh: Thank you for taking the time to reach out. I'm getting the notion you are offended by actions but they aren't inherently rule breaking. I would request you not reach out if no rule was broken. Thanks again.

• 3 weeks later...

sorry this has taken a bit to get a response to considering how simple of an Admin Complaint this is at it's core. Vanilor was mistaken regarding permanent killing/debraining of targets even though it says for the objective they only need to be killed once for it to count, targets are allowed to be killed multiple times or permanently per current guidelines and accepted interpretations of the rules. This has been addressed with them and they better understand the interaction between objectives and the rules regarding antags. Unrelated to the admin's actions in this interaction, Vanilor does not play that character. Unless you have some other issue that needs addressing or question directly tied to this AC I will be filling this complaint as with merit and resolved.

• Thanks 1

Thanks for taking the time to clarify this. Nothing further needed. It seems like the way the objective is written can be easily misunderstood. 😀

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use