The Internal Affairs Agent (Hand)book: A Compilation

n0sferatu

A while ago I tried out my first few games as an IA Agent. Not having dual monitors, it got pretty annoying to tab out and search for the relevant SOP entries in the wiki. Eventually, I got the idea to make a printable version of the most relevant wiki pages.

This somehow ballooned into this oversized document, into which I've probably sunk more time into than I have playing IAA at this point. Because I want all this wasted time to at least  have gone towards something, I (not so) proudly present to you:

Standard Operating Procedure & Space Law

The Internal Affairs Agent Handbook

Compiled by Vince Hastings

The handbook contains every departmental SOP from the wiki, Space Law, Crime Codes etc.

Essentially, it has everything you need to put nice references to obscure SOP entries and laws that will inevitably be ignored by everyone you send your report too, because at the end of the day you are still playing IA, even with the nice swanky handbook you now find yourself in possession of.

If you have any feedback, especially corrections to grammar and wording, let me know so I can fix it. Most entries are ripped straight from the wiki, which has a few spelling errors, and I really didn't have the energy to proof read the entire thing. Additionally, in the appendices there is a chapter detailing a few common SOP violations you could check for if you feel bored. But seeing as I haven't played IAA in like 3 months, I only have a single entry in there, so some suggestions would be appreciated.

Finally, this isn't really a guide, seeing as all this information can be gleaned from the wiki, so I hope this is still the correct sub-forum to post this in.

GOOGLE DOCS LINK: The IAA Handbook

Paradise IAA Handbook V1.0 Public.pdf

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use