2024 Lobby Art Competition

DoctorDrugs

Which of the Five submissions is your favorite?  

145 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hi everyone recently the lobby art competition submission date come and gone, which means it's time to show off the submissions in game and begin the process to vote for the community's favorite of the bunch. The submissions are gonna be viewable in game for a few weeks and be shown off below. Voting for people's favorite will be open till October 1st, a period of about 3 weeks to get your vote in and see how they look in game. Please do excuse the different sizes in the submissions here it's due to receiving slightly different image sizes (I'm gonna blame discord for this.), I don't want to risk causing any artifacting due shrinking/enlarging to make them all the same size and detract from the pieces.

Submission 1: Capnkitty
lobby-2.png.283bc9a5775f6833982879d261d205aa.png

Submission 2: Somniworld

Paradise_lobby_sketch.thumb.png.85b1fab069b8a7102c724409e0baa541.png

Submission 3: Drakeven

Station_time.png.8a6dbfb0f7325106735037810b4da822.png

Submission 4: Synthtee

a.png.b6d53b13eb2dfd0785d18892f80b1401.png

• Like 7
  • stunbaton 1

McRamon submitted his piece a little late but we will include it as well, so

Submission 5: McRamon

lobby_art_competition_entry_mcramon_for_game.png.885b9cb8b2e6a4b304a00493cdbdbd22.png

• Like 6

I like the detail that on #3 sign will point at OOC chat while in the lobby

• Like 1

Love em all, 2 seems a little less appropriate for a server banner, but its great ss13 art and I definitely double the endorsement of using all of them in rotation.

• Like 3

All of them are amazing art, that cannot be understated. Like bagel said though I think number 2 needs some text or something along those lines to make it feel like a lobby welcome image, it feels like its missing something. Similarly, 4 is a nice continuation of the original poster, it just feels a lil empty. I think it could easily be fixed if the floating station was larger on it to give more emphasis and fill things out. Regardless they're all much better than I could probably do, and look great :P 

• Like 1