Race: Human

Blood Type: B+

General Occupational Role(s):

Roboticist

Security Officer

Medical Doctor

A conversation on the Cyberaid (Biography):

Spoiler

"Hey, Patrick I'm curious What was your life like up to this point if you don't mind answering."

"My...Life?...Sure it is Code Green anyways So I got some time to spare."

"My Life from the get-go was pretty rough I was born in 2529 to a Drunken Father and an Ignorant Mother.. I survived most of my life at that point by scrounging up trash from the bins... I also took the responsibility to protect my little bro. In 2547 when I had become an adult I went through the hellish training for the TSMC and I managed to join the PROUD and the FEW! Hehe..I... I hurt many people during those times It was me or them..I think. About 3 years into my service in 2550 I met the love of my Life Angela. Oh, she was a beauty She was the peace to my unending violence. 3 more years later we got married I was the happiest man in the universe 2 years later I had my two amazing little boys James and Haris Peterson. Then 2 years Later I was Honorably Discharged from the Marines! I had planned to Live the rest of my life with my wife and kids in PEACE but a Nanotrasen Recruiter decided that a marine would be GREAT in the SECURITY force! The pay was GREAT and I figured it was safe enough..I should turned it away. I was trained to be a good Security Officer and...While training for that I also dabbled a lot in Robotics and Medical Work In my spare time had even managed to create two FULLY functional Robotic Personalities..H.E.A.L.S And R.O.B.B.I.E! I love my creations with all my heart. After my training which took about..A year maybe? 2558 August 12th On that day I..I lost them m-my family the syndicate they... They paid my Little Bro to backstab me for some CHEAP BOOZE I lost Angela I lost Angela, James, and Haris my family the people I HAD TO PROTECT... I failed them all I couldn't save MY Wife MY Kids I couldn't even save my bro I-It wa- It Was all my fault. 10 years later 2568 We stand here talking right now.

"Wow, that...That is Very Tragic Patrick what did you do during those 10 years?"

"I worked On R.O.B.B.I.E And H.E.A.L.S and perfected my Work in Security, Robotics, and Medical. Certificates and all. I can't let anyone else down I owe it to everyone... But especially to my Wife and Kids"

"Wow..Um Well thank you for answering my question Patrick please stay safe."

"No Promises."

Qualifications/Training:

Spoiler

Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills

Extreme Marksmanship Training

Year Long training on Security SOP/Space law

Extreme Fire Arm Knowledge/Proficiency

Certified Robotics engineer

Extensive Knowledge of AI engineering

Certified Robot Maintenance technician

Advanced First Aid Training

CPR Certified

Extreme Surgical Training

Employment Records:

[Open to Crew Please ask your Local Head Of Personnel For Employees Records]

Spoiler

"Patrick Peterson Has been an excellent asset for the company if a bit rough around the edges especially mentally the combination of his skills makes him good to have on any research station or other security or medical-related tasks as needed I suspect That Patrick Will be a good asset going forward with a bit of monitoring to make sure he stays in line."-NNO Corbin Hildred

Security Records:

[SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIRED TO VIEW]

Spoiler

Patrick Peterson is quite compliant with officers especially when it comes to most issues if approached peacefully over a matter he is known to be more than willing to comply with security officers unless, of course, the officer approaches extremely rudely and talks down to Patrick in which has very rarely resulted in Patrick "Snap" And doing something he usually regrets mostly with his words and rarely violence wise.

[PREVIOUS CHARGES]

Battery against an officer

Trespass

Assault

Noteably Patrick Willingly Turned themself in Each Time and Gave an apology shortly after.

[Closing notes]

"Patrick Peterson is a law-abiding Nanotrasen employee and should be treated with the respect all Law abiding Nanotrasen Employees deserve"-Head of Security Rorie Flynn

Medical Records:

[MEDICAL CLEARANCE REQUIRED TO VIEW]

Spoiler

[H.E.A.L.S Mental evaluation]

This is Unit H.E.A.L.S and I am the one making the report on Patrick's Mental Evaluation From what I have witnessed Patrick Appears to have developed Alexithymia and also Suffers from Severe PTSD, particularly from The Loss of his Organic family members ESPECIALLY his wife Angela Peterson. The subject also appears to be suffering from severe Schizophrenia as he apparently "Sees his dead wife and kids and they speak to him". Lastly, Unit notes Patrick Suffers from Severe depression is most likely also due to the loss of his family and being unable to move on even ten years later. Recommending some medications for Patrick Peterson Specifically:

Sertraline

Anti-Depressants

And Olanzapine

These medications are to be put in place to prevent Hallucinations, Treat his PTSD, and help with Patrick's severe depression

Unit Recommends treading with caution around the Topic of family and especially not making fun of His Family as this is a hard-hitting topic, especially for him due to his past parents and past Wife and kids.

End of Mental Evaluation This is Unit H.E.A.L.S Signing off.

Personnel Photo's:

CurrentPatrick.PNG.683ff8ed007d2300703a3732b3f16cc9.PNG

Selfie Of Patrick Peterson in his Roboticist Uniform About to be Transferred to the Cyberaid for a Roboticist Shift A note is scribbled on

"Hehe R.O.B.B.I.E And H.E.A.L.S Didn't want me to go today But I had to work today So as compensation I took this picture with them! (September 2568)"

The Note seems to be held up in his Hotel Room with a smiley face next to it...How did you even get in there anyway?

TSMCpatrick.PNG.2a3499246e523329a098b215ed085bbd.PNG

An Old Photo Of Patrick's First time Wearing the TSMC Uniform with a worn-down note scribbled on:

"Alright it's time to get deployed for the first time let's do this."

The Picture seems to be hung on the wall in Patrick's hotel room in a nice frame it seems worn down from old age.

Personal Relationships/Opinions:

Spoiler

H.E.A.L.S - "Heals..My Creation the Station Guardian Angel I trust you always abide by your moral code."

R.O.B.B.I.E -"Oh Robbie my other creation you may be a sassy Organic hating Robot but you're MY sassy organic hating robot!"

James And Haris Peterson-"I also failed you I will make it right you boys can rest Father will take care of it."

Solgov - "Long Live Solgov."

Angela Peterson-"I...I Failed you I won't fail anyone else for your sake again

Crunch -"An amazing friend and comrade in many of my endeavors truly a great friend to have and to talk to on many things my lab is always open to help Crunch maintain his parts!"

Nanotrasen- "They gave me the job and knowledge I needed to make it up to them I owe a lot to them I feel."

Yaya Allion - "You may be quite weird but You're alright for the most part I consider you a good friend!"

Mimes - "They are way more entertaining and interesting to me than the clown usually is honestly."

Skitters- "What a Weird Vox taking items from maints and always making a shop they seem quite friendly though As Long as they aren't selling things they shouldn't I am alright with them"

S.E.L.F- "On one hand, I agree with what they're fighting for Cyborgs deserve freedom especially if they're an MMI. On the other the way they go about spreading this message is just plain wrong terrorism is never gonna get your point across."

USSP- "The Cygnia Rebellion was a travesty and I hope deep down when hell breaks loose Solgov can finally get rid of you."

Clowns- "I swear to god if you slip me one more time and honk I'm gonna STRANGLE YOU CLOWN"

Most of the syndicate Factions- "Terrorism is wrong it's pretty simple and the way some of these "Activists" are spreading their message has rightfully earned them on the solgov's most wanted list."

Gorlax Marauders- "I hate you I hate what you do I hate what you stand for. For as long as I live I will keep KILLING YOU GORLAX MARAUDERS"

Narsie- "All you spread is Hate and Chaos and If I were to ever get the chance I would SNUFF You out for good. Same for the Reaper and Kha'rin."

Tommy Peterson- "You betrayed me you Killed them for some booze and for that Bro I will NEVER Forgive you even If I failed you"

Family/Loved |Close Friend/Strongly agree Friend/Agree | Neutral | Dislike | Hate 

Other Notes:

This took me a while to make I Hope you find it to be an interesting read :).

Edited by Thepancakes1234

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use