medbay secondary storage room

johannhawk

there is this big hole of unused space surrounded by reinforced walls. between the secondary storage and medbay.

i suggest we will expand the storage over that empty space so it would fit more things like more medkits incase of emergencies (by emergency i mean incompetence)

or just expanding the room and putting more lockers would also work.

I talked about it some time ago in OOC/deadchat and the rationale behind this hole is... well, it's there so that you can bomb Medbay and effectively cause a life support failure.

So far I haven't seen anyone taking advantage of this place.

I agree with you, it should be filled. Medbay is cramped as it is. I wouldn't say that we need more storage space (the secondary storage is used mostly during viral outbreaks), but hell - even making the maintenance a bit bigger and putting some racks in there would've fixed the problem.

How about additional medical lockers for newly appointed doctors?

I could even see Virology access hallway shortened (these chairs are useless and are plain ugly) and a new room added.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use