Better Monkeys

Gegto

So, I once was just a simple monkey, when I noticed that they could not resist, they could only put on a hat and backpack, and even that was glitched! It would only appear on the sprite. So, I suggest that the monkeys should be able to wear helmets, masks, gloves, shoes, and radios (even though they cannot speak English). Also, I wish that monkeys are like the ones on Goonstation! Fair game, that they do not have to follow the rules! Thank you for your time

First off- Helmets, masks, gloves, shoes, and radios all require overlays to apply to the monkies, which we do not have- that's around 200 new sprites or so.

Secondly - Fair game monkies is.. just not a good idea in any way, IMO.

. Also, I wish that monkeys are like the ones on Goonstation! Fair game, that they do not have to follow the rules! Thank you for your time

Absolutely not, we had that with Nymphs when they were released and it was an absolute terrible thing.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use