AI messanging

orelbon

Since AI is some sort of great supervisor and crisis manager when things go awfully wrong (nukeops, aliens, blob), it'd make SOME sense.

I don't think that the emergency message is used at all; admins see everything anyway. Most of the time it's a case of CC asking you to fax them a paper to confirm that you're still alive. I'd rather have an AI guide the crew to the fax machine, it's always fun.

An announcement system like the desk request consoles would come in handy, though. Right now I'm using the Arrivals system to display vital information and vox announcements, but they're quite limited.

Correct me if I'm wrong but even Fax Machines require an ID with access to the area the fax machine is to work (I.E. only Heads of Staff, NT Rep, Magistrate and IAA) I could be entirely wrong on this but I've never see anyone not in these positions send a Fax, regardless of how useful it might be for various departments to have their own Fax machines that could send paperwork directly to other offices. Thus, allowing the clown to send Security 20 sheets of paper that all read 'Butt' or 'Honk'

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use