Security Borg Hailer Level change Verb

Naximous

Security Borgs should have the ability to change the aggression level of their security hailers, just saying

I mean cause... who doesn't want to say ''You have the right to shut the fuck up'' before beating some assistants with stun baton?

police-be-like-stop-resisting.jpg

I agree. Currently sec hailers are ridiculously hostile sounding always: "YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO SHUT THE FUCK UP".

I'd love for two settings: Polite and Shitcurity, changed with a screwdriver.

Polite would be the default, saying things like "Please come quietly" and "Stop running". Shitcurity would be what it currently says, plus stuff like "I AM THE LAW".

I agree. Currently sec hailers are ridiculously hostile sounding always: "YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO SHUT THE FUCK UP".

I'd love for two settings: Polite and Shitcurity, changed with a screwdriver.

Polite would be the default, saying things like "Please come quietly" and "Stop running". Shitcurity would be what it currently says, plus stuff like "I AM THE LAW".

That's exactly how hailers work right now. There are three settings, first middle and last, with first being the politer sec borg and last being the angry 'SHUT UP CRIME' mode, the middle slot just randomly plays from either category. Why the default is angry is beyond me, but nobody ever wants to change theirs because they want it to curse and scream.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use