Perhaps allow Roboticists to collect from the Ore Machine?

Blackmage199

You'd figure roboticists would have the access to collect from the Ore Redemption Machine in cargo, they don't. And while, yes, you could go fetch a scientist or be lucky enough to meet a miner on the station (Who actually cares about his/her job, mind you), depending on others isn't optimal.

Robotics has a terrible habit of hoarding materials, more than once I've nearly come to blows with a roboticist who waltz into RnD, takes ALL of the material, and goes and tries to hide in their robobunker. If robotics gets Ore Redepmtion rights, revoke RnD rights too.

Edit: And on the topic of access. Why does Robotics get access to tech storage but Scientists do not? Far more useful things in Tech Storage for someone doing RnD or upgrading the station than the 2 flashes and gloves that have basically become the Roboticist's standard uniform. Seems rather reversed on who should be be a be able to enter this room. I would how ever be just fine with Robo having SciChem access, if only to stop them from harassing me for Sulf Acid.

Robotics has a terrible habit of hoarding materials, more than once I've nearly come to blows with a roboticist who waltz into RnD, takes ALL of the material, and goes and tries to hide in their robobunker. If robotics gets Ore Redepmtion rights, revoke RnD rights too.

That's more of a inter-departemental thing, if people are assholes, then they'll do asshole-related things.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use