civilian the useless pool.

Holyass

So far most civilian are useles and have nothing to do and most of us don't want them, so?

why not give them something to do!?

in the brig there a labor camp for unwanted players to go mine some iron, why not add something like this for the civilian class to work at and get some work done and get better at it.

or just anything to give them something to do to keep them from forming a cult and killing the heads.. :D

One word.

Head of Personnel.

Another word.

Learning.

You have no duties as a civ and therefore you are able to learn the game mechanics as a newbie without killing everyone in the process.

and i doubt anythingll stop them from forming a cult if theyre gonna worship narsie :3

It would be nice if they had an optional duty, so they could still be a learning/extra role and be able to do something too.

I remember a round (and I'm sure others do too) where the AI was once again trying to "minimize expenses" and it was going around to do something about all the civilians/assistants on the station (kill them, eat them, you get the idea). It was then decided by the AI that the best way for them was to all get a job. No idea if any of them did however.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use