Chaos clown

Lars

Mode or auto-antag.

Chaos clown just lets the clown self antag at will. Victory condition is keeping the station in red alert for 30 minutes. That's all, honk.

I love the silliness of antag clowns, they rarely ever disappoint whenever I've had contact with them.

I don't love wanton murderboney destruction, though. If the guidelines were more clearer I'd be on board, because a clown chainsawing everyone is just lazy and griefy rather than funny and original like any good syndiclown.

bananapeel landmines when

Oh the good old day, where the clown was killed all the time, it was the most happy time in SS13

Never played during those times, and I doubt I'd miss it. Not when the clown can do everyone else's job WAY better #clownpolice

Oh the good old day, where the clown was killed all the time, it was the most happy time in SS13

But we never had those days.

:\

But we never had those days.

:\

oh boy you miss the best time ever then, when i was having a super bad day, i will just kill the fuck out the clown to blow off steam after it slip me up with a banana peel, and oh boy i had fun, this one time i have one lock in a room killing him and then reviving him over and over and over too he just just quit on me, oh that was some REAL FUN.

ad when the admin seen the room he was soo shock that i was kicked for clown cruelty, after words i hear that my name is feared by all clowns on that server. >:3

P.S. there was soooo MUCH BLOOD

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use