Suggestions le improvedname ghetto edition

improvedname

Suggestion 1:So what if we add dust to all ores like iron dust silver dust uranium dust etc etc

So when you mine you get the ores with a little bit dust (of that ore) the dust can be smelted into sheet of that ore but takes 5 dust of it or you can put it into a beaker for ghetto chemistry

Also adding salt to the asteriod as a ghetto/chemistry thing gives you chunks of salt which can be blended to get salt

This would add more ghetto chemistry > iron uranium plasma salt

Miners get a dust bag which fits in their box and their pockets and belt/suit storage

It will give you a additional sheet

It will encourage the miners to give it to chemistry/science chemistry or for ghetto chemistry

Suggestion 2:What if botanist blends their plants and like let the plant give a little chemical oxygen to 1-2 units i mean like plants produce oxygen right?!

Adds a ghetto chemistry way for botanist by adding oxygen with the chemicals they already can get corn oil, sugar, capscialin, water,

Also adding a leather dust bag to the biogenerator

Suggestion 3: SCIENCE! If we add dust could we like give science a machine to pulverize the ores into 4 and increase the dust by every tier of stock parts

Tier 1: 4 dust

Tier 2: 5 dust

Tier 3: 6 dust

Tier 4: 7 dust

Which means by having having tier 3. 5 ores pulverized will give you a additional sheet and also be like able to link the pulverizer to the ore redemption machine so it will pulverize automaticly and then smelt them directly

Suggestion 4: by combining 5 different dust together will give you Rainbow dust you need only 1 of rainbow dust to smelt it when smelted it would turn into a random type mineral sheet for example iron, plasma, diamond, gold, uranium, silver, or maybe bananium,

I'm pretty sure you can already grind sheets of most minerals into a reagent.

Don't plants give out plant proteins or something when grinded? Make that help plants or something and it's cool.

Dunno how I feel about rainbow dust.

I'm pretty sure you can already grind sheets of most minerals into a reagent.

Don't plants give out plant proteins or something when grinded? Make that help plants or something and it's cool.

Yes you can grind up sheets tho but the dust is mostly to get a additional sheet off or using them for ghetto chemistry without smelting it

Plants give proteins but not oxygen

Rainbow dust random ayyy

What is this, Minecraft Rotary? I spent hours making a system for that stuff. Nah, I don't think we need grinding minerals in order to get more. That's what upgrading machines is for.

Plants should be going over a test eventually for eating and creating gasses. Some of the exotic plants get these at random but the stock plants don't yet. Not sure if they will but I hope they do. As for having oxygen as a chemical when grinded, not in favor of this either.

Same, however you keep saying dust and I keep thinking RWBY. Cut it out :P

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use