Nomzy's Startown Pathfinder Campaign

Nomzy

I want to preface this by:

This campaign is for those who love story.

It will try to provoke emotion, and PCs reacting within their proper experience improves the ambience.

Have some empathy at least pls, if you're gonna be a hardass but you got shit to back it up, i'm game for it

wow in retrospect that sounds forceful

Startown is a campaign of my own design. It's using a sci-fi module of my own design to create a unique feeling for those involved. It is still in a work of progress and most likely will be for a long time.

The level of advancement of technology varies, as it ranges from super holy shit-high tech to medieval hamlets.

Startown uses a system of Drives to expand a character's combat style and tactics, with their own manuevers.'

OKAY SO Startown is a campaign that i've been thinking about for awhile, and I've decided to run it soon. It will feature fuck-me mind boom story behind it and a very expansive world and lore inspired by the lovely world of Xenogears. There's big robots.

Here's the link to the hub Im making everything on. Startown's module has just begun development and everything needed for the first session will be done by next Saturday.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xQE ... ToWT4/edit

An excerpt on that same document about the story:

Backstory

The world is rushing to finish first.

Multiple nations all have rumors, big nasty rumors--Vatsunok is building a large, super-bomber aircraft to destroy Kirinatu’s army, cities, entire existence. Kirinatu, on the other hand, is developing a super Gear capable of taking on a 10,000 man army by itself. But nobody knows if any of it is true, it’s only conjecture. But if the rush for the new miracle material, Atonium, is any clue, it may not just be that.

Solaris is a city of legend. Said to be high, high above the sky, above this world and into space. Said to be the true menace to the world, a spare few have challenged it. Their gargantuan army coupled with their devastating technology (said to possess the best known Drives) makes them truly a force to be reckoned with. And despite the world possessing flight technology, nobody has seen it.

They’ve been conducting raids for Atonium, and there have been many casualties and many taken, along with the appearance of ghouls called Wels that are just truly deformed beasts. The most recent sighting is near a comfy little bastion called Lahan, where Solaris rebels, protectors, or just those who are in it for the money have joined together to dispel the Wels and investigate Heath Ridges. That’s where your story begins.

If you like a good story you'll like this hopefully

WE ARE PLANNING TO START ALL OF OUR SESSIONS ON 2PM EAST COAST ON SATURDAY.

We also may play on other days if everyone is avaliable.

Post in this thread if you're interested and i'll link you to our discord chat.

So far, we have:

DZD

Rumiluntti

Jedr

Ask me about character creation and such if you're in when you're in the discord chat

Thanks for checking my sleep-deprived post out!

Missing a few important things here.

Platform and method, primarily.

Straight text, or VC?

Roll20, Skype, or some other platform?

I'd be up for this with the caveat that every other Saturday my time would be limited to a four hour chunk. (I work rotational nightshift)

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use