Maya Stewart

FPK

I wrote this at like 2am on a whim, with no edits. I'm working on an updated version. I'll make a new post once the new version is up, and delete this one.

Name: Maya Stewart

Race: Human

Blood Type: idgaf

General Occupational Role(s):

Security, Internal Affairs, Assistant

Biography:

Maya Stewart grew up on New Magnitka, in a NT research facility. She was raised by her father, a NT Engineer who worked on developing plasma refining processes during the Orange Rush. Her mother, a local bounty hunter, was frequently out on "business trips", enforcing contracts and collecting bounties issued by NT. Life on New Magnitka was characterized by organized crime, anti-NT terrorist attacks, political corruption, and a complete lack of anything interesting to do beyond getting shot or mining. NT provided some stability to New Magnitka, but was limited to their own personal interests. Maya grew up on her Dad's wishes for her to attend a good engineering college back on Luna, leave behind New Magnitka, and find somewhere nice that didn't involve getting shot by terrorists and bandits. Her Mom, when she did come by, didn't seem to want much out of her; Maya not doing drugs, staying fit, and being alive was good enough. Her Dad taught her Calculus, her Mom taught her how to fire a gun and throw a punch.

When the New Magnitka Civil War broke out in 2548, Maya was sent off to Luna by her Dad to both avoid the conflict, and continue her education. Maya attended college on Luna for three years, until she received word that her Dad had been hurt in a rebel attack. Coming back to New Magnitka, three factions had formed: The rebels, former terrorists and bandits backed by Cybersun Industries; The loyalists, comprised of several local criminal organizations and corporations; And NT, fighting to keep it's facilities under control and the NT-loyal populace alive. Hoping to enact revenge on the corrupt elements of New Magnitka, Maya enlisted in the NT academy. Unfortunately for her, by the time that her training in the Academy was done, the Civil War had ended. However, corruption and crime still thrived on New Magnitka. Wanting to help bring stability to New Magnitka, Maya stayed loyal to NT, promising to help end corruption and bring an end to terrorism.

That was 2551. Nine years later, Maya Stewart has dedicated her life to fighting corruption, only for NT to fall down the same path as so many others before it. Her Dad's retired now, living somewhere nice where you didn't have to worry about terrorists or bandits. Her Mom still finds work bounty hunting, albeit with the help of several cybernetic implants. Maya still believes in loyalty and ending corruption, but an assignment to the NSS Cyberiad might change that. Hail Nanotrasen.

Qualifications:

Three years of uncompleted education at New San Francisco in Engineering

Ten years of Security training and experience.

Extensive knowledge of Space Law and SOP.

Employment Records:

Dishwasher at a Luna Chinese Restaurant for three years.

Security and Legal Department work for nine years.

Security Records:

[Numerous complaints and reports based on questionable security work]

Medical Records:

Assisted Heart, following a nearly-fatal stress induced heart attack at 25.

Personnel Photo (Appearance text):

5 feet, 5 inches tall. Half black (Dad's side), half Filipino (Mom's side). Flat chest, hunched back, sinewy limbs. She cuts and dyes her own hair; it looks like an absolute mess. Small nose, thin face usually contorted into a frown. While she typically wears sunglasses, her eyes are a light brown. With her glasses on, she looks serious, angry, and not very friendly. Without her glasses, she looks less angry, more sad. Not very a very attractive woman.

Commendations [only to be added by admin]:

Reprimands [only to be added by admin]:

Other Notes: So, Maya Stewart was originally a randomized character that I made for Hippie Station. I never set any job preferences, so I would usually be rolled into security positions. I stopped playing Hippie Station awhile ago, but I figured I'd bring Maya back for a Security character on Paradise. At first she was just that; no lore, no whatever, just a grumpy space cop. But I guess I started to like playing her more, and so I started RP'ing some more, thought up some fluff, threw on some snowflakes, and this is what came of it.

Edited by FPK

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use