Hello to everyone!

wnFess

Hi to all of you Paradise Station spessmans!

Just wanted to introduce myself you know and maybe get some people that feeling when you see some man in game and then on forum and it's yeah some kind of good feeling as for me. (also sorry if my english is bad, not my native language)

So first of all - I came to Paradise around month ago, played as David Rhinehart (currently my character too, going to make a character sheet in crew manifest soon). But anyway some words about him - born and raised in Mars, now works for NT because you know Mars is a dirty industrial hole. Sometimes talkative, sometimes not, the shift is bad for him if there wasnt a chance to shout at someone. Likes talking to voxxies and hanging around in bar. Generally works as Roboticist, Medical Doctor and (lately) security officer.

Why Paradise? Let me explain

I started playing SS13 around 3 years ago when some friend introduced it to me, we used to play on some long-dead russian server which had around 5 people online in average and It also was running on NSV Luna, used to play HoPsky and giving jobs to few people that came in and so on. Then I haven't played maybe a year or two and in 2015 I returned to TauCeti station that some of you guys might see in BYOND server list close to Paradise sometimes. Played it for a while and went SSD again.

And in november of 2016 I found Paradise station and it was the first server to really catch me. I think it's mainly because, yeah, it is not high-rp or smth like that but people are talking to each other and on a radio, while for exaple in Tau with 60 crewmembers radio may be totally silent, and it is you know boring. I also appreciate sane running speed of spessmans, I really dont understand why people play this build when you just run like a fucking rocket and you can just press a movement button for a moment and run 2 or even 3 tiles. That looks just stupid.

About me - 18 years old, from Russia, last grade of school yeah yeah... Unlikely to post a name because I just hate how some russian names sound on english, it just makes me cringe, but I think no one really cares so it's fine. I identify myself as a mediocre roleplayer, used to RP a lot, but my english makes it hard sometimes to do it you know as beautiful and creative as any high-class RP must be.

So, feel free to ask any questions, see you around.

Also I have a sick habit to forgot question marks when asking questions, need to work and get rid of it, yeah..

Hey there and welcome!

Enjoy what's left of your life while you still can, because this game doesn't let go!

I've seen you around the DIscord a bit, so an invitation would be redundant.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use