Clone Memory Disorder
Clone Memory Disorder (CMD) is the name of the symptoms caused through the cloning process. Research is still being carried out all over the galaxy by many different races and new symptoms are still being found. The cause of the symptoms are still unknown and scientists are no closer to finding the answer than they were when cloning was first invented.
Under the server rules, this is encouraged but optional.
For more information on cloning, see Guide to Cloning
Upon waking a clone will not remember its death or even realize that it is a clone and under no circumstances must the patient find out that it is a clone. If a patient finds out they must be put on strict supervision until the patient calms down.
What are the known symptoms?
There are many symptoms that have been found to be caused by this process and they very extremely from person to person however there are two symptoms that are indefinite and all clones are effected by them.
Symptoms that are always present
- Short term memory loss and inability to remember their death or what caused it.
- Disorientation for a short time after waking from the cloning pod.
- Mood swings averaging for two hours.
- Loss of Appetite
- Nightmares/Flashbacks lasting up to six months on average without intervention. Extended episodes are considered abnormal, and a psychiatrist is highly recommended.
Rare symptoms include
- Long-Term Memory Loss
- Cognitive Difficulties
- Hormonal Imbalance
- Loss of Brain Function
- Hearing Loss
- Sudden Surfacing/Remission of Various Genetic Predispositions
- Post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Split personality disorder
More symptoms are still being found, please be prepared for any unlisted symptoms that may arise.