The following situations are so outside the range of conventional station operation, that special procedure was drawn up for them. These are by no means rigid guidelines, but merely server as an indicator on what should be done to preserve the integrity of the station and its crew.
- All personnel are to vacate the affected area;
- Hazard Lock systems are to be left untouched. Deliberately opening Hazard Locks during a Fire/Gas Spill in order to open way to the Hazard is to be considered Sabotage/Grand Sabotage;
- Engineering and Atmospherics personnel are to restore the affected area to working and livable condition.
A Viral Outbreak is defined as a situation where a Viral Pathogen has infected a significant portion of the crew (>10%). In the event of a Viral Outbreak, all infected personnel are to direct themselves to Medbay immediately. Any personnel experiencing odd symptoms are also recommended to head to Medbay, even if there is no Viral Outbreak.
1. All Medbay personnel are to contribute in fighting the outbreak if there are no other critical patients requiring assistance. Eliminating the Viral Threat becomes number one priority;
2. Personnel are to be informed of known symptoms, and directed to Medbay immediately if they are suffering from them;
3. All infected personnel are to be confined to either an Isolated Room, or Virology;
4. A blood sample is to be taken from an infected person, for study;
5. If any infected personnel attempt to leave containment, Medbay Quarantine is to be initiated immediately, and only lifted when more patients need to be admitted, or the Viral Outbreak is over;
6. The cure must be identified, and administered to at least one (1) infected person. A blood sample must then be taken in order to produce a Vaccine;
7. Once Vaccines are produced, they are to be handed out to all infected personnel;
8. A sample of blood with the correct Antibodies must be kept in storage, in case any stray cases remained untreated;
9. In case the Viral Pathogen leads to fluid leakage, cleaning these fluids is to be considered top priority;
10. Once the Viral Outbreak is over, all personnel are to return to regular duties.
- Personnel are to head to the Central Primary Hallway for the duration of the storm;
- No repair activities are to be performed until the end of the storm, for safety reasons;
- All personnel performing EVA duty are to return to the station post haste;
- In the case of a short storm, Engineering is to repair any damage done ASAP;
- In the case of a prolonged storm, no repair activities on non-critical components are to be performed. Personnel are to remain in the Central Primary Hallway, and all efforts focused on maintaining the integrity of the area. The NTV Charon is to be called when possible (at the discretion of Command), and an early launch is permitted.
Singularity Containment Failure
The Gravitational Singularity is to be tracked at all costs. If the Gravitational Singularity heads towards the main station, the NTV Charon is to be called. If the Gravitational Singularity heads off-station, damage done to the station should be taken into consideration. See below:
- In the case of massive station damage, the NTV Charon is to be called;
- In the case of light-medium station damage, an ERT is recommended, or, in the case of a competent Engineering team, merely extensive repairs.
Tesla Containment Failure
- The Tesla Matrix is to be tracked at all costs, and its current location announced to the crew;
- If the Tesla Matrix remains inside the Station rather than arcing into space, the Charon is to be called.
Supermatter Delamination Event
- The Supermatter Crystal is to be vented to space;
- In such a case as the Supermatter Crystal containment was not equipped with a way to space the Crystal, the area around the Crystal is to be evacuated, and all personnel involved in the construction fired and brigged for Sabotage.
Syndicate Declaration of War
- All weapons restrictions are lifted. Beepsky, and any other Security Bots, should have their protocols updated to reflect this;
- Supply should focus on requesting as many weapons as possible. Security is to be prioritized for distribution, but regular personnel may also be armed;
- Research and Development is to be manned. This is not negotiable. Science should work in tandem with Mining in order to fabricate weapons and equipment to fight the Syndicate Attack Team;
- Erecting barricades in critical locations is highly recommended;
- The NTV Charon may be called at the discretion of Command. If the station is not damaged after the fighting has subsided, it is recommended that the crew finish the shift.
- All personnel are to comply with orders from Security personnel, so long as said orders are lawful. Failure to do so is grounds for detainment and inspection of possessions, as well as possible Mindshield Implantation, at the discretion of the Head of Security, or Acting Head of Security;
- All personnel that are brigged for Medium Crimes or higher are to receive Mindshield Implantation. Similarly, if the number of active revolutionaries is more than twice the number of loyalists, the Head of Security or Acting Head of Security may order random implantation of crew members;
- Lethal force is fully authorized if the number of active revolutionaries is more than twice the number of loyalists, and said revolutionaries are actively hostile.